出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用

(3) 2024-10-02 09:23

Hi,大家好,我是编程小6,很荣幸遇见你,我把这些年在开发过程中遇到的问题或想法写出来,今天说一说
出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用,希望能够帮助你!!!。

出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用_https://bianchenghao6.com/blog__第1张

出境旅行语言问题可能不是一个最大的问题,但一定也是个问题,【出境旅游常用英语手册——住宿篇】奉上。

出国酒店住宿英语

出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用_https://bianchenghao6.com/blog__第2张

预订房间

❖查看有无空房

A: I need a room for three days from May2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?

我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

B: Please wait a moment. I will checkit.

请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。

I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked on that day.

对不起,先生,我们那天的房间已经订满。

Yes,sir.We have some spare room for you.

先生,我们有空余房间可以预定。

❖房间要求

A:I'd like to booka room on next monday evening.

我想订一个下周一入住的房间。

B: What kind of room would you like,sir?

先生,您需要什么样的房间?

B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

【同类回答】:

I’d like to book a single/double room with a bath/shower.

我想订一个有浴缸/淋浴的单人间/双人间。

❖询问姓名

A: Can I have your name, please?

现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

B: My name Is John Deep.

我叫John Deep。

A:Could you spell it for me?

您能拼一下吗?

B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。

❖更改预订

A: I'd like to change my reservation forMarch 19. My name is Mary Chang.

我想更改预订在3月19日来住的房间,我叫张玛丽。

B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems to betheproblem?

哦,张小姐。有什么问题吗?

A:I'd like tochangethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.

我想把3月19日改为3月20日,并且要两间单人房,而不是一间。

B:Very well. Thatcanbe arranged.

没问题,这件事就交给我办好了。

❖取消预订

A:Room Reservations. What can I do foryou?

客房预订处。我可以帮您做什么呢?

B:Yes. I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has beenchanged.是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。

A: Fine, we will cancel it. 好的我们会取消的。

B: Thanks. 谢谢

❖入住酒店

A:Hi, I would liketo check in.

我要入住。

B:Do you have are servation?

您有预订吗?

A:Yes, my name is StevenSmith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.

是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。

B: Yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single roomwith a bath. Is that right?

请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?

A:Yes, that's right.

是的。

B:Could you fillout this registration form, please?

史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?

A:Sure.

好的。

B: Here is the keyto your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. if you have any problem pleasecall room service.

这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间。有问题请拨客房服务电话。

A:Thank you.

谢谢

❖要求换房

A: This is Bell. I'm in Room 908. Canyou change the room for me?

It's too noisy.

我叫贝尔,住在908号房间。能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。

B: I do apologize Sir. We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow? Someguest will be leaving tomorrow morning. There'll be some rooms for you tochoose from.

没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。您能等到明天吗?明天早上一些客人会退房。会有一些房间任您挑选的。

A:All right.

好的。

❖退房结账

A: I'd like to check out. Can I pay mybill here?

我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗?

B:Yes, please.Here's your bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?

好的,这是您的账单。您刷卡还是付现金?

A: By card.

刷卡

B: OK. May I have your card?

请把卡给我。

A: Here you are.

给你。

B: Please sign here.

请签名。

❖寄存行李

A: Can I leave my baggage here?

我这里可以寄存行李吗?

B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage do you want to leave?

可以,您有几件行李要寄存?

A: Two suitcases.

两个手提箱。

B: How long do you want us to keep them?

您要存多久?

A: I'll take them out no later than 16:00.

在 16点前取。

B: Are there any dangerous goods or any fragile articles in your baggage?

您的行李中有危险物品吗?

A: No, there aren't any dangerous goods or any fragile articles. How much do Ihave to pay?

没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?

客房服务基本对话

1、房间太暗,要求换灯

A: Good evening. What can I do for you?

晩上好,我能为您做些什么?

B: Yes. The light in this room is toodim.Please get me a brighter one.

是的。这房间里的灯光太暗了。请给我换个亮点的。

A: Certainly. Do you mind if I move yourthings?

当然可以。我动一下您的东西可以吗?

B:Oh, no. Go ahead.

哦,可以,你动吧。

A:Thank you...How is the light now?

谢谢……现在怎么样?

B:It's much better now. Thank you.

比原来亮多了,谢谢。

2、叫醒服务

A:Room service,how can I help?

您好客房服务,有什么需要为您服务的?

B: I need a wake-up call tomorrow at7:30.

请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

A: Sure. What's your room number,please?

可以,您的房间号码是多少?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

3、把自己锁门外了

A:Reception. May Ihelp you?

这里是服务台,我可以帮上什么忙吗?

B:Yes. I locked myselfout. May I borrow a duplicate key for Room 201?

是的。我把自己锁在门外了。我可以借一把20l号房的备用钥匙吗?

A:Certainly. Whereare you now?

没问题,您现在在哪儿呢?

B:I'm rightoutside my room.

就在我房间外面。

A:OK. Please wait whereyou are. I'll send someone up to help you.

好的,您就在那儿等一下,我会派人上楼去帮助你。

4、请求加床

A:May I have anextra bed put in my room tonight? A friend is coming to visit.

请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?有一位朋友来访。

B:I'll check tosee if we have one available.

让我检查一下是否有一张空床。

B:Yes, we have an extra bed. However wewill have to charge you RMB100 extra for the additional bed, is that OK?

是的,我们现在有多余的床,但是将会收您100元加床费,可以么?

A: OK, I see. Could you help me send itto my room? It’s 6001.

好的我知道了请把它送到我的房间,6001.

B: Sure, we will send it as soon aspossible... Here’s the extra bed. Where would you like it?

没问题,我们会尽快为您送达...这是附加的床,请问要放在哪里?

A: Over there by the window.

请放在那边窗户旁边。

B: Okay.

好的。

5、借蚊香

A: Room service, what can I help?

客房服务,有什么需要帮助的么?

B: Could you send me some electricalmosquito incense? I can't sleep well.

能帮我送点蚊香么?我睡不好。

A:Sure,what's your room number please?

好的,您的房间号是?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

6、洗衣服务

A: I'd like to ask for the laundryservice.

麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

B: Well, just put your stuff in thelaundry bag and put it outside your room.

好的,请把衣服放到洗衣袋内,然后把洗衣袋放到门外。

7、干洗衣服

A: Guest Room Services.Can I help you?

客房服务。要我帮忙吗?

B: Hello,I have a dressthat needs dry cleaning. I spit some wine on it and I need to wear it this evening.

喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要干洗。我把酒溅在衣服上了,可是我今晚要穿的。

【同类问句】:

I have some shirts that needlaundering,and I'd like my suit pressed.

我有几件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。

A: We can have it dry cleaned and backto you in one hour. Is that early madam?

我们可以干洗,一小时后给您送去。那样来得及吗,夫人?

B: Oh yes, we're not leaving until 7:30.

噢,来得及。我们7点半才走。

A: I'll send someone up in the next fiveminutes to pick up the dress madam.

5分钟之内我派人来取衣服,夫人。

8、打扫房间

A:I'd like to havemy room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?

B:OK. Someone willbe there right away.

好的,马上就到。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

酒店常用单词

出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用_https://bianchenghao6.com/blog__第3张

出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用_https://bianchenghao6.com/blog__第4张


搜索关注我的微信公众号【低价飞世界】,公众号ID:ontheroad_2019 ,每天给你推荐值得买的特价机票。

出境旅游英语翻译_出国旅游翻译软件哪个好用_https://bianchenghao6.com/blog__第5张


今天的分享到此就结束了,感谢您的阅读,如果确实帮到您,您可以动动手指转发给其他人。

上一篇

已是最后文章

下一篇

已是最新文章

发表回复